- Should have minimum 15 years experience
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, with additional professional qualifications- NEBOSH/ IOSH
- Contracting Company experience
- Must have High Rise project experience
- Supports the organization roles and responsibilities definition all safety related works including HSE policy and guidelines issue.
- Ensures, in accordance with the Corporate guidelines, the implementation, updating, review and auditing of the Company HSE systems.
- Monitors the effective implementation of appropriate Safety and Environment system procedures and provide for their updating in line with changes in Authorities and company directives.
- Provides for motivation and familiarization of all Company personnel respecting the importance of complying with Company system procedures and all Safety equipment provided.
- Assists the commercial, engineering and operations epartment in their dealings with Clients in all issues concerned with Health and Safety at work.
- Conducts safety audits both internal and external.
- Takes part in accident / incident investigation.
- Carries out analysis of accident / incident statistics, identifying trends and suggesting improvement plans.
- Provides technical support to Senior Management on any safety related subjects.
- Carries out any in-house safety training.
- Carries out safety audits on Sub-contractors.
- Liaises between Clients on safety related issues.
- Safeties related engineering input into new projects and modification programs.
- Participates to safety meetings prior to procurement and installation activities.
- Performs Risk Assessment.
- Preparation of Health and Safety documentation for new tenders.
- Provides Safety support and advice, including supervision on preparation of plans and procedures for initial contract start up activities.
Should have minimum 15 years experience
Bachelor degree in Engineering, with additional professional qualifications- NEBOSH/ IOSH
Must have High Rise project experience
Same Company Jobs
Back to List