MEP Coordination Draughtsman
Ras Al-Khaymah, United Arab Emirates
Apply for this Job
Candidate must have a work experience of minimum 5 years , with hotel project background
As a senior MEP coordination draughtsman, he will be requested to coordinate with the structure and architectural drawings of the building and to resolve coordination issues between different trades and report to the engineer any locations which will require re-design.
The candidate should be able to work with and produce infra-structure electrical and mechanical utility drawings like sewage, high voltage, telecommunications,...etc. as well as producing the required elevations, sections and profiles.
- Preparing Shop Drawings and Detailed Design drawings on AutoCAD
- Coordinating With Other Services
- Preparing Coordination Drawings to meet the Site Condition and Client Requirements
- Coordinating with site Engineer and assure the approval of Shop Drawings.
- Implement Consultant Comments
- Solve Geometric and Trigonometric Problems to Accurately Complete Drawings.
- Ability to fluently communicate in English, written and spoken is essential
➤Candidate must have a work experience of minimum 5 years
➤With Hotel projects/background experience
➤Available in UAE and willing to work for 3 months in Ras Al Khaimah