- Candidates will have minimum 5 years of experience, with a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience should be with a large mechanical / electrical contracting company doing large/high rise building, hotel, hospital construction work
- Technical competence in Mechanical, Electrical and Plumbing Services
- Knowledge of complete MEP services starting from design, construction to handover of projects
- Knowledge of relevant procedures, regulations, standards, codes pertaining to the project
- Provide regular feedback with regards to progress of the project at various stages of the design and construction including status and risk and recommendations with respect to any mitigation measures that may be required
- Inspects materials, workmanship, and MEP installations for conformance to standards and specifications.
- Conduct periodic inspections of work in progress and advises construction supervisors and contractors on implementation of standards and specifications.
- Discuss, plans and specifications along with work schedules with contractors and resolve issues/challenges associated within the project.
- Prepare and maintain records of progress, changes, delays, and other pertinent factors
- Conduct site coordination meetings with the contractor / consultants and involved stake holders.
- Issue site observation reports to various stake holders.
- Monitor the progress of MEP works, attend meetings & issue progress tracker report
- Coordinate and liaise with contractor and the relevant Authority for fast approvals.
minimum 5 years of experience, with a degree/diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Experience should be with a large mechanical / electrical contracting company doing large/high rise building, hotel, hospital construction work
Currently available in UAE & willing to work in Dubai
Same Company Jobs
Back to List