Project Electrical Engineer
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Apply for this Job
- Should ensure that contractor understands the contract documents including drawings / specs, phase plans, MEP systems interrelationships, workflow & schedule.
- Should address problems that might develop, between consultant / subcontractors
- Should coordinate with consultant on reviews for shop drawings, MEP related designs, HVAC, Fire Alarm / Fighting & provide solution options
- Assist in MEP, HVAC/Fire Alarm & Fire Fighting submittals / comments the submittals.
- Should log & post all MEP changes into field drawings
- Review scope of works for contractor including budgeting & justification of MEP change work order.
- Should review installation of MEP, HVAC, Fire Alarm / Fighting works.
- Should direct, monitor & control MEP contractor activities.
- Should coordinate & manage MEP related materials, systems & shop drawings submittals.
- Should be liaison with MEP consultant, engineers, subcontractors & concerned
- Ensure MEP Subcontractors adhere with relevant Quality records /regulations including safety.
- Should review the minutes of meetings of consultant
- Should provide cost estimate support for maintenance projects
- Should monitor & report MEP work progress.
- Should review drawings submitted by main contractor & verify bill of quantities
- Should review contractor monthly progress valuation of MEP work prior to invoicing.
- Should verify contractor valuation invoices, Test & assist commissioning of MEP equipment.
3 to 5 years working Experience as Mechanical Engineer
Mechanical Engineer or equivalent
Same Company Jobs
Back to List